Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Stoner's Tragedy....

Today was a typical Wednesday today. To conclude the night I wanted to increase my Altitude a little bit so I decided to indulge on some Loud.

AK-47 was the Strain of choice for today
Photobucket
I usually grab a Swisher or roll up a Zig Zag, but today I had the urge to use Sookie.

(named after Sookie from True Blood because it was Red)

Sookie thats my Bong she only comes out for the more potent strains. I go grab my bong to put the water & crushed ice in it, and i realize that it's cracked and the bottom half is hangin for dear Life by a limb. The fucked up thing about the situation is that it was already Broke.....so whoever Broke it just left it and aint say shit....thats some real sucka shit.

Its all good tho'......Shit Happens

R.I.P Sookie
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment